Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Movin' Time

As some may know, August 10th should see me moving eastward to be swallowed by larger Chicago. I feel like my life has been in constant flux lately, and to ground myself I'm planting evidence of one of the places I've been.

Ok, yes, this is partially just an excuse to post photos of myself in a tropical paradise, but who doesn't like that? Also, everyone likes monkeys.




This is me in Roatan, Honduras, playing with a baby monkey named Buddy. Dave was convinced that we could smuggle him back to America if only we wrapped him up in enough towels. Sadly, this did not come to pass, and my experience of playing with him and his soft dry monkey hands was woefully brief.

But not to worry, our grief was salved by the sea.

2 Comments:

Blogger Evan Petrie said...

Hey Adrienne, so you are moving to Chicago on the 10th? I am looking for an apartment in Logan Square with two of my best friends from high school right now. It would be great to get together for dinner once we're both in the city. I'll send you an email once I've found a place and we can try to work something out if you'd like.

6:29 PM  
Blogger Adrienne Celt said...

definitely! I would love to see you. we're hoping to live in andersonville. oh, but I probably won't be in chicago proper till a few days after the 10th - going to hang out in Madison and Milwaukee first.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home