Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Mise à jour

A little update: the Wes Anderson short Hotel Chevalier, filmed as a prequel to his new movie The Darjeeling Limited, is now available for (free!) download on iTunes.

As to the rest (of life, the universe, and everything) I have been blushing all day after speaking with an author I am hoping will speak at the Chicago Google office, but I don't want to air details on the unpredictable internet until everything is finalized. I am exhausted with happiness.

And one thing, a query to everyone who has dipped their pen into the same strange combination of cultural wells as me: does anyone else think that David Hemmings' character in Blow-Up (directed by Antonioni, god rest his peculiar soul) was the inspiration for the photography scenes in the Austin Powers movies ("Yes, yes, yes. No! No! No!")?

I mean, could it possibly just be coincidence?

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home